AW: Information about developing Workflow material master

Timo Robens trobens at platinum-cg.com
Mon Aug 8 11:55:59 EDT 2005

Hi Partha,

thanks a lot for writing me. I´ve found a method called
standardmaterial.createviews. I created a Subtyp an added the parameter
plant. After that I create the method within an activity. But the thing i
don´t understand is in which way am i able to feed the method with
parameters? Do you have an advice?

Friendly regards
timo