Information about developing Workflow material master

Timo Robens trobens at platinum-cg.com
Mon Aug 8 04:56:58 EDT 2005

hello everybody,

i´m very new to the workflow topic. Because of this i´ve got some questions.
Regarding to our costumer request i try to develop a workflow which controls
the creating of the material master. For this I want to use the BUS1001006.
Mainly with the method material.create and viewlistline. After creating of a
new material there will be sent a workitem to the responsible department.
After executing this workitem the user should be automatically given the
right material view. Does anybody know, in which way i can do so? For your
effort thanks a lot.

friendly regards
timo