SWI6 and PR05 status disagree

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Aug 5 01:49:41 EDT 2005

Are you using terminating events or anything like that? It is a lot
easier to provide some possibly sensible ideas if you also describe what
your solution does (or should do).

Not that I am going to be of much help...
This is my last day before I go on holidays to Saskatchewan for two
weeks :-)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS