Workflow Administrator - SAP_BASIS 620 Support Pack SAPKB62047 **WARNING **

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Aug 3 13:22:23 EDT 2005

  Just a clarification, wrote it too quick, the FM will
return the 'US' IDs from the WC, but as far as using it in
SWDC it still won't work. Still need to use the User for
now.

Sorry.