Issue in Rule-Evaluation

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 11:13:39 EDT 2005

Hi Dart,
thanks for the link, I will see the issues on rules ..
if any one knows any other useful links please
forward..
thanks every one for your help.

sharath.

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
wrote:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/2012

> Please don't raise new issues under old headings.
>
> Suggest you read the SAP library help doco relevant
for the org plan and
> check for any workflows linked to events based
business object
> pdotype_s.
>
> The existence of a business object does not
guarantee the existence of a
> workflow.
>
> The existence of a workflow does not guarantee the
use of a workflow -
> e.g. you may need to do some configuration to turn
it on.

> Please read the help.
>
> Regards,
> Jocelyn Dart
> Senior Consultant
> SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
> Level 1/168 Walker St.
> North Sydney
> NSW, 2060
> Australia
> T   +61 412 390 267
> M   + 61 412 390 267
> E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
> http://www.sap.com
>
> The information contained in or attached to this
electronic transmission
> is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended only for
> the person or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
distribution,
> copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of this
> electronic transmission or the information contained
in it is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error,
> please immediately contact the sender to arrange for
the return of the
> original documents.
> Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure and
> accordingly, the sender does not accept liability
for any such data
> corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment,
viruses, delays or the
> consequences thereof.
> Any views expressed in this electronic transmission
are those of the
> individual sender, except where the message states
otherwise and the
> sender is authorized to state them to be the views
of SAP AG or any of
> its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and
their directors,
> officers and employees make no representation nor
accept any liability
> for the accuracy or completeness of the views or
information contained
> herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any
pricing information/
> business proposal herein is indicative only, is
subject to change and
> shall not be construed as an offer or as
constituting a binding
> agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its
subsidiaries to enter into