RSWUWFML2 Standard Text for Notification

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Aug 3 08:40:43 EDT 2005

Maorriyan,

  The Subject line of the email will be the Work Item Text
of the Task & the Work Item Text is the middle body of the
message. Both can be changed through PFTC. If you want the
text before & after the message body (between the ----
lines) attached is a doc that can be helpful.

Jeff Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com