Antwort: Start Condition Disabled

U.Schroeder@westinvest.de U.Schroeder at westinvest.de
Tue Aug 2 08:45:16 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,

I´ve been sure this was a topic here before and checked the archive.
Please have a look at:
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2004-September/014608.html
as you may see it´s a matter of "Behaviour Upon Error Feedback" on your
event linkage

Hope this helps.

Regards

Ute

"Cruise, Paul (RES)" <paul.cruise at staffordshire.gov.uk>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
02.08.2005 14:19
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"'sap-wug at mit.edu'" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
Start Condition Disabled

We are on 4.6C and occasionally have a problem where a start condition
gets
disabled by a system error. The most recent was as a result of LOCK TABLE
OVERFLOW. Is there anything we can do to prevent the start condition being
disabled? When this happens the workflow does not start - I would have
thought the opposite would happen and the workflow would start ignoring
the
condition. Any ideas?

Thanks

Paul Cruise

Disclaimer

This e-mail (including any attachments) is only for the person or
organisation it is addressed to.  If you are not the intended recipient
you must let me know immediately and then delete this e-mail.  If you use
this e-mail without permission, or if you allow anyone else to see, copy
or distribute the e-mail, or if you do, or don't do something because you
have read this e-mail, you may be breaking the law.

Liability cannot be accepted for any loss or damage arising from this
e-mail (or any attachments) or from incompatible scripts or any virus
transmitted.

E-mails and attachments sent to or received from staff and elected Members
may be monitored and read and the right is reserved to reject or return or
delete any which are considered to be inappropriate or unsuitable.