SAP TechEd/ASUG 2005

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Apr 28 08:24:08 EDT 2005

Greetings all,

Even though the spring ASUG conference is almost upon us, please take a moment to read the attached
(if I can send the attachment through...) regarding this fall's combination of ASUG Fall Technology
Forum and SAP's Tech Ed.

This is the first time these two events will be combined, and it promises to be an excellent
opportunity to learn, network, and *gasp* even to speak!  If you feel inclined to submit an abstract
for a presentation, I encourage you to visit:

http://www.sapteched.com/speakers/proposals/home.htm?pt=ASUG

I look forward to working with you on this exciting event.
Regards,
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan