Training and Event management workflow enhancements

barin desai satyawadi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 06:47:56 EDT 2005

Hi

I have a specific requirement from the customer for
the Training and Event management workflows.

1. On booking/ rebooking(WS01200151/WS01200160)
approval the workflow should go from initiator ->
Superior -> Traning administrator

2. On cancellation(WS01200147) of event the workflow
should go from initiator -> superior -> functional
head -> Traning administrator

I wanted to know if I have to create a fresh workflow
which all tasks do I need to add in the existing
workflows. Are there any tasks available or I will
have to create new tasks and objects.

Please help if possible.

Thanks and Regards

Barin