UWL could not retrive workitem ...immdt help needed

Athur Krishna athur.krishna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:04:56 EDT 2005

yeah I checked n number of times, it was same
 with great risk , I opted to bounce the testing server, It worked !!!..but
still cud not find the source of the error,
 I opted for bouncing of my testing server coz my development server
suddenly throwed this error, and for some other reason I bounced the server,
I came back,
 PS : This error comes only with "open tasks" but it cud display the
completed task, when there are no open task..terrificly strange.
 any ways its getting interesting and fun :)
Thanks for the support,
-Krishna