workflow administration

Vineet.Mehta@mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com Vineet.Mehta at mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Apr 13 08:58:27 EDT 2005

There are at least 2 presentations on Adminstrative functions at ASUG in
the last 2 years. I believe one was from Martin Maguth. You can dig them
up from archives.

wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
04/13/2005 05:48 AM
Please respond to sap-wug

        To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: workflow administration

Hi Ramesh,
help.sap.com has a whole section on WF admin. There's also 'The Book' -
www.workflowbook.com.
Cheers
Mike