Clearing documents from inbox?

Biswajit biswajit at jsr.tatasteel.com
Mon Apr 11 18:00:25 EDT 2005

Hi all.
I'm working on a workflow which will be triggered from a report which is
running on daily basis in background mode.Thereport will get pernrsand
their names from report to workflow..ThenI have to find the respective
superiors and send them notification and the appraisal form.Afterthe form
is being fillledup one notification will go to HR admin.
I'm not able to know about the form..fromwhere and how to get that form and
how to send it to the superior..whatobject type should I be using??
Thanks and Regards
BiswajitDas