Clearing documents from inbox?

James J Seiter james.j.seiter at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 6 13:36:50 EDT 2005

RSSOINBO                Count of messages in users inbox
RSSODLIN                SAPoffice: Administration: Delete Folder Entries
of a User
RSSOINBD                SAPoffice: Administration: Delete Inbox of a User

"Sherman Wright" <swright at lsil.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
04/06/2005 12:13 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group"

"'SAP Workflow Users' Group'" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Clearing documents from inbox?

Hi George ?
I know that SWI5 will work for work items, but these are DOCUMENTS, and
don?t show up on SWI5.  Does anyone have any other ideas?
Regards,
Sherman