Task does not exists

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Tue Apr 5 12:50:57 EDT 2005

Hi Shefali,

Please have a look at note 31621.

This looks like entries from tables T77UA and/or T77PR are missing.
T77UA should have at least an entry for User SAP* with profile ALL. If
this is not the case, I would recommend to download the report described
in the note and copy missing entries from tables T77* from client 000 to
your actual client.

Regards,
Eddie

  _____