workflow problem

Mike.Nickson@bhint.com Mike.Nickson at bhint.com
Mon Apr 4 06:01:58 EDT 2005

You can do it two ways:-

1 - By having a step to resolve the agents prior to the approval step and
then just bind in that agent(s) to the approval step.

2 - Create different tasks according to the number of days and the PL
leave type and then use the different agents.

Mike

"TCS BISWAJIT DAS" <biswajit at jsr.tatasteel.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
08/04/2005 18:05
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"