AW: Task does not exists

Workflow nathanfox at swissinfo.org
Fri Apr 1 10:29:52 EST 2005

Task does not existsHi

SWDS requires the prefix and number in the concatenated form WS30000524.

PFTC requires input via two fields Task Type :  in your case "Workflow
template"  and Task :  30000524 without the prefix.

It's not the only spot where one struggles with prefixes in the workflow
environment.  After a while it becomes like second nature.

Good luck
Nate