Generic Object Services 4.6c

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 11:26:13 EDT 2004

Rick,

If you have the WF Bible (by Alan, Jocelyn et al), see topic 13.3.4  (Chapter
13, Page 378).You have to add the code to the maintenace transaction of  the
Z table(s) of the business object.  Let me know if you need an example  (for
6.20).

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 9/30/2004 10:47:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,