Simultaneous change documents only triggering one event

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 06:27:07 EDT 2004

Hi Partha,

I do trigger multiple events for the same change document number. In my  case
the object is ANLA and change could be in any of the tables associated with
it (ANLA, ANLB, ANLC, ANLU, ANLZ etc).You can still use the event FM to get
the  the results you need (see FM SWE_CD_TEMPLATE_EVENT_FB_2).

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 9/29/2004 8:03:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,