Workflow substitution with A210 relationship

Mark Pyc mark_pyc at gillette.com
Tue Sep 28 06:57:41 EDT 2004

That's true. If a role/rule resolves to Position then substitution work=
either at a Positional or Personal (User) level. If on the other hand y=
ou
Rule/Role resolves to a User (potentially via a position) then only
Personal substitution works.

Rule/Role simulation is the easiest way to tell which it resolves to. T=
see the difference test standard Ruoles 158 & 168 for 1 up supervisor.

Have fun,
Mark

                                                                       =

                      Michael Pokraka                                  =

                      <workflow at quirky.me         To:      SAP-WUG at MITV=
MA.MIT.EDU
                      .uk>                        cc:                  =

                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: Re: Workflow=
 substitution with A210 relationship
                      Workflow                                         =

                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV                              =

                      MA.MIT.EDU>                                      =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

                      28 Sep 2004 11:46                                =

                      Please respond to                                =

                      SAP Workflow Users'                              =

                      Group                                            =

                                                                       =

                                                                       =

Hi Serge,
Yes, as far as I am aware SAP does not perform any lookups from UserID =
position. Haven't played with that for quite a while, so you might want=
verify that in the docs or somewhere.
Cheers
Mike

Serge Boulay wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> My relationship is from position to position but my role returns a Us=
er
> ID... Do you think it should return the position?
>
> Thanks
>
> Serge

on
in