Silly question: Negative object keys...

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Sep 28 05:15:07 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,
The good ol' ZDEADLINE.... albeit a slightly advanced version of the one =
in
the book, we need reverse factory calendar calculations for our deadlines=
.

The workarounds are many and varied, but the idea of having numerics but =
no
negatives annoyed me a little out of principle. I understand the SAP
concepts behind its data types (thanks Sheldon, for the detailed low-down=
),
but I can't see the reason for the limitation.

Anyway, it was just trivia...

Cheers
Mike