Badi for BBP/EBP approval preview and change users ?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Sep 27 22:34:17 EDT 2004

David,
Sorry but I think you have your EBP version numbers confused.

To clarify:

EBP 4.0 is part of SRM 3.0
EBP 5.0 is part of SRM 4.0

It's SRM 4.0 (i.e. EBP 5.0) that has the BADIs you mention.
So you don't have access to those until you upgrade.

I do have a project solution (created a custom BADI and the mods to call it) if
you are interested - but I'm inclined to say wait until SRM 4.0 if you can.
Regards,
Jocelyn