Badi for BBP/EBP approval preview and change users ?

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Mon Sep 27 17:31:17 EDT 2004

Hello folks,

This one is for the EBP workflow folks. In the online help for SRM EBP =
4.0
SP2 it states there is a badi for business workflow called 'Select Users
when Creating/Changing Approvers'.
The client that I am at is on SRM EBP 4.00 Level 0006 SAPKU40006 and =
wants
to restrict the users to a certain criteria when using the pull down =
menu
when changing users and adding approvers from the workflow applet
functionality. I am assuming that those users that are defined as =
possible
agents for the task are those shown in the pull down=85but we require =
more
logic than that=85..hence the badi.
Does anyone know if the above badi exists and if so what its called  ?!
Cheers
Dave

=20