Attachment in Work Item

Mark Pyc mark_pyc at gillette.com
Mon Sep 27 10:25:11 EDT 2004

And you're certain that this isn't a authorization issue? You state 'I
tested the method' and then 'the user click on that link'. Are you testing
with the same user id in SWO1 and via the inbox??

Does everything else about that object work within the workitem? Does the
required method execute, do all attributes resolve in the task description?
What I'm getting at is making sure that the bindings are correct.

Does your default method have any parameters? I don't think it's allowed
to.

What else? Ummmm, dunno. Clarify those points first.

Have fun,
Mark

                      Maorriyan
                      <maorriyan_santoso@         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      yahoo.com>                  cc:
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: Re: Attachment in Work Item
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      27 Sep 2004 14:52
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Hi Mark,
This evening I try what you suggested. I check on the
ECM for default method. There's different what that I
want to. Then I create a subtype (a method) to execute
transaction CC03 and create the default method to
CC03. I delegated as well. I checked as Jocelyn (a
couples months ago,thanks Jocelyn) suggested, go task
that using ECM, then double click it. It goes to my
subtype ZECM. This mean the delegation is correct. I
tested the method , it working properly. Then I'm
using it into my task. But still, in user inbox
there's a link to my object but when user click on
that link, nothings happen.
Is there anything else I have done?? I try to make a
bind from _wi_object_id from workflow to my task and
vice versa but not working as well.

regards,

Maorriyan

=====