Long text description date format different from workitem date format

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Fri Sep 24 13:16:58 EDT 2004

Hi All,
=20
Thanks for the responses as usual.  Having done SAP Workflow for 7 years =
this forum is godsend!  And it saves time in debugger -- LOL!
=20
Acutally, I tried what Guy suggested subsequent to writing my email to =
the WUG after speaking with a Basis guru about the problem.
=20
So after I changed WF-Batch's default date setting in SU01 to what it is =
for normal logon users, the Workitem text displayed the correct date =
format (and the same one) that was being seen for the varible in the =
long text.
=20
I appreciate the suggestions--I was fearing having to use Werner's =
solution for this type of thing but thought it was a silly thing to have =
to code around.
=20
Hope this helps others since both Guy and myself have found this to be a =
good solution!
=20
Best regards,
Partha