Attachment in Work Item

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 12:01:22 EDT 2004

Hi All.
We're in 4.7
I saw many discussion regarding attachment in work
item. In my previous project, I was activating
standard workflow for PO and I checked in my
documentation,I'm not using _Attach_Objects but in the
user inbox there is a link/attachment of PO. And when
user click on that link,it goes to display PO.
At the moment I'm developing custom workflow based on
ECM object type. I saw hyperlink/ object attachment in
my user's inbox. But nothing happen when user
executing that link/attachment. I'm trying to bind ECM
change number to _Attach_Object but system give me
with an error message. IT seems my object (change
number) does not compatible with SOFM.

I need your advice and suggestion.

Regards.

Maorriyan