Long text description date format different from workitem date format

Robert vd Berg robert.van.den.berg at accenture.com
Fri Sep 24 03:14:23 EDT 2004

But then you assume that the user's settings for time are  DD.MM.YYYY. =
If you want to be sure you want to get the format from the user. (Table =
USR01 field DATFM ).
=20
My guess is that the fields in the workitem description are used as =
normal text. No conversion is made, not even by a DATS field...
=20