Long text description date format different from workitem date format

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Thu Sep 23 17:02:38 EDT 2004

Hi All,
=20
I have a workflow task where I use the exact same date variable in both =
the long text description for the task and the workitem description.  =
The problem is that the long text shows the correct date format in the =
user's logon format but the workitem text that uses the exact same =
variable shows a different format. =20
=20
I have looked at the archives and OSS and nothing too relevant pops up =
but perhaps I am searching for the wrong things.  The most relevant note =
is from 1999 and should already be part of our 4.7 Enterprise (ext 200) =
release, Basis 6.2.
=20
Any suggestions on how to alleviate this problem would be appreciated.  =
It would be nice if I did not have to produce code just for this.
=20
Best regards,
Partha

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential =
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is =
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should =
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly =
prohibited.