Event parameters lost on custom trigger

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Sep 23 13:31:47 EDT 2004

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it! Grrrr.... one day I'll get used to the SAP_WAPI
way....

OK, the dump was in the swc_set_element ... macro. Silly me, I see
container, I think container macros - not that it would be an obvious
thought.

At least that's how SWE_EVENT_CREATE used to work, and looking at the doc=
for SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT it's all described.

Thanks for that, it works now.
Cheers
Mike