Automatic Workitem Inbox Refresh

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Sep 23 09:19:40 EDT 2004

I am fairly sure SAP has a "default" inbox refresh rate. Don't remember the default
nor where it is located. Investigated this a long time ago and don't remember.

Our solution...User Training! Hit the refresh!
Also, there is a refresh rate in Portals via the UWL but again,
Our solution...User Training! Hit the refresh!

Also, with the inbox as of 4.6c, if you don't have tasks in the "Grouped according to Task"
just hitting the refresh will not display them correctly in these sub folders in inbox.
The only way that I have found to get them there is it exit the inbox and re-open the inbox.
Quirky behavior to say the least but it is what it is...

Rick

>>> jocelyn.dart at sap.com 9/23/2004 5:05:58 >>>
Of course you could swap to UWL on SAP EP.
That has automated refresh. You did ask...
Jocelyn