Solution for DATS format in webtransaction

Robert vd Berg robert.van.den.berg at accenture.com
Thu Sep 23 03:22:44 EDT 2004

Hi all!
=20
A few weeks ago I posted here a question about a problem with =
webtransactions. The problem was that DATS format isn't generated from =
CHAR10 to DAT8 (YYYYMMDD). I build a workaround with a Z-table for it... =
Now there's a solution for it!
=20
I found a note for it, even 2 notes!
199795 and 436958.=20
=20
It's a program error. It can be solved with local corrections in =
subroutines... Nice if you've got >3 webtransactions..
I'm wondering if this is fixed in later releases when you generate the =
screens........
=20
Regards,
Robert

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain =
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have =
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete =
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.