Workitem displays in Preview Pane instead of Full Screen

Doughty, Sue T. (Newport News) Sue.Doughty at ngc.com
Wed Sep 22 07:42:45 EDT 2004

In the SAP Help documentation, it states:

Contents list

A list is displayed here of all the documents, distribution lists,
folders and objects contained in the folder that you have selected in
the folder tree. By clicking once you call the preview of a list entry,
by double-clicking you branch to the full screen display of this list
entry.

No matter whether I have preview turned on or off, when I double-click
on a workitem it comes up in the preview pane instead of in full screen.
Have I missed a setting somewhere?

Regards,

Sue T. Doughty
Northrop Grumman Information Technology