Workflow vs. SAP Portal

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Sep 21 18:54:23 EDT 2004

Hi Claus,
You don't have to use the ITS - especially if you aren't calling any business transactions.

But the alternatives in 6.20 are BSP or JSP for your forms.  If you don't want to do BSP or JSP
or the ITS then you can create your own web services and enter them in transaction WF_EXTSRV and
generate workflow tasks for them.

User decisions are already catered for by java iviews.

Regards,
Jocelyn