Pass on Workitem Priority to subsequent steps

Michael Pade michael.pade at ixos.de
Tue Sep 14 11:44:41 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Customer is on 4.6B.

I've experienced some strange behaviour with passing on the workitem
priority to subsequent steps:

With the start of our workflow I am passing the priority (_WF_Priority) as
import parameter. These
are used in the inbox as some kind of sort criteria.
This works fine for all priorities (1-9). One can see the correct imported
priority in the workflow container.
But it is only passed to the next dialog step if the priority in the wf
container is below 5 which I find strange!
It doesn't work with priorities 6-9!
I have set the default priority of the dialog step to 9 cause I thought
maybe it will only be passed
from the workflow container if the step's default is less? But it doesn't
work either!

Has anyone ever come through something like this??
Any hints appreciated.

Thanks and br,
Mike