Workflow and Microsoft Outlook

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Sep 13 09:56:19 EDT 2004

Maorriyan,
Please read the OSS notes as suggested, read the program documentation, and have a play with the program before asking more questions on features.  It's all reasonably self explanatory.  You don't have to do anything in your workflow.  The shortcuts are created based on the work items you are already using.  You can also use single signon with the shortcuts if you have that available.

Regards,
Jocelyn