Webflow question - URL determination

Krish_WUG kris_wug at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:05:08 EDT 2004

Hello Webflow gurus,

We have a need to launch PC-UI CRM activity screen on Portals from UWL.
Details are below.

CRM Activity number: 50000047 - GUID: 4112717886FA6CB4E1000000CFCBEC8C
URL to launch CRM activity PC-UI screen:
http://camcrs01.do.st.us:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_bsp_frame/entrypoint.do?appl=CRMD_BUS2000126

The above URL launches only the search criteria for an activity and then
lists all the possible activities based on the search
criteria and then one can navigate to a specific activity by selecting on
one of them.

But I need to launch a specific CRM activity on PC-UI from UWL when the
workitem is selected.

How do I build the URL? What is the URL to call a specific CRM activity from
Universal Worklist.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Kris.