Workflow and Microsoft Outlook

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 11:25:20 EDT 2004

Good day all,
We're in 4.7 and kernel 6.20.
I heard many issue regarding microsoft outlook and
SAP. I saw there's an OSS notes mentioning that SAP no
longer support integration with outlook.
At the moment I have requirements to be able send a
notification (not an e-mail) in outlook. And user can
execute that notification and bring a SAP screen to
the user. How to do this? I saw somebody suggested
using kind of attachment/ shortcut for SAP
transaction, but how to make this happen??

Regards,

Maorriyan

=====
Maorriyan