Substitution questions

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Wed Sep 8 11:42:58 EDT 2004

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for confirming!  I just have a client where
delegation/substitution is a part of their regular work processes
because of regularly scheduled travel.  I will try to suggest deadlining
but so far the client has been reluctant to entertain pre-determined
options such as this.

Best regards,
Partha Chatterjee