Parked Document Workflow - Error in 2nd Release

Marc Correia Marc.Correia at fonterra.com
Tue Sep 7 19:47:22 EDT 2004

Hi Loila

You might want to speak to your functional consultant. With release you h=
ave different release groups that can be configured. That means when the =
first approver releases, he releases e.g. group 1. That does not mean the=
=20invoice is released however its available for the second stage release=
 If this config is not set up then you will surely run into trouble.

Regards
Marc.