Agent assignment using Role

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Sep 6 10:23:47 EDT 2004

Sounds like your agent resolution does not find an agents that is a
possible agent for the second step.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Maorriyan
                    <maorriyan_santoso at y        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    ahoo.com>                   cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Agent assignment using Role
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    06.09.2004 16:12
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hello Workflowers,
I repost this message since I haven't got any reply
yet.
I make a custom workflow for PP module for convert
ECM/ECO approval, using BUS ECM and event trigger
ALL_OBJECTS_RELEASED.
I'm trying to test it first, I create a very simple
workflow that consist of 2 task. Actually this task is
executing EDIT method for the same object type. and
for agent determination I'm using role (profile
generator) that created by our Basis people. This
requirement is coming from our user since they don't
have HR module.
What I saw in the workflow log is, first task running
properly it goes to correct agent. But for second task
it come up with red traffic light, it said "agent
determination for step 10 failed" and second message,
"result of agent resolution does not agree with agents
of task".
I haven't found any answer from SAP Library or from
Practical Workflow book. All source come up with
minimum explanation regarding agent determination
using role/profile generator/authorisation profile
(not workflow rule).
Is there any limitation to use role as an agent
determination since I'm using role for both task. Both
task have different authorisation profile.

Best regards,

Maorriyan

=====
Maorriyan