Agent determination using role (basis)

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Sep 6 08:00:21 EDT 2004

Hi Maorriyan,
I've seen this a few times before due to a workflow corruption. I don't
think it has to do with your agent determination.
In our case we've always resorted to building a new workflow. If possible=
,
try to get a newer frontend patch level as some of them really like to me=
ss
up workflows.
Cheers
Mike