How to Start workflow on customer table?

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Sat Sep 4 08:17:32 EDT 2004

Good Advise Kjetil

The worshipping comment also applies (S)ubmit (A)nd (P)ray ;-)

but seriously the best way to integrate an application into the WF world is via events.
It also from a design viewpoint the most elegant way.

Relatively simple amounts code to raise an event.

So if you have Z tables, you presumably update them ?
While you are at it, raise an event
OBJECT.CREATED, CHANGED,,, whatever

If you have a more sophisticated application, then change docs
make a nice extra.

The   first extra should be an Event in my view.

regards
phil.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant