HR systems conenction - ALE

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Sat Sep 4 08:07:47 EDT 2004

The online help in this area is quite good.
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/01/45953429428566e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

if you don't know HR ALE at all.
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b9/d05336d0cd0809e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

There is even an ALE intro guide.
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/0b/2a6095507d11d18ee90000e8366fc2/frameset.htm

All these links are online.
The same info comes with help cds / dvds

Grab yourself a glass of red, set down a have read.

Sending  HRMD_A idocs <<<------>>> is =common practice.
When you have specific issues try the archives.
This topic has been around for a couple of years now.
So FAQs are often in the archive...

good luck.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant