Maintenance program for work item and/or workflow cancellatio n?

Rivera, Raul Raul.Rivera at absu.accenture.com
Thu Sep 2 11:09:58 EDT 2004

Kjetil,

We had the same situation a couple of months ago that required us to
logically delete thousands of WF instances that went to ERROR status.

With the help of this group, we have put into place a custom program that
logically deletes WF instances. You just feed the program with the WF IDs
that you want to delete from a local file. We have been using this program
since then for cleanup tasks.

Send me a note if this interests you and I will send you the program. Btw we
are also on 4.6C.

Raul