How to Start workflow on customer table?

Praveen Johri pjohri at csc.com
Thu Sep 2 10:14:41 EDT 2004

G'Day

You need to have change document objects created for your Z table, as a new
line is added in your table a change document will be created which has to
be linked to an event. so, when a change document object is created it will
raise an event which will inturn call ur workflow

Cheers....

Praveen Johri
SAP Practice
Extn : 2597
Ph    : 91-0120-2582323
Fax   : 91-0120-2582322
Computer Science Corporation India Ltd.

-

for such purpose.

                      "toledo, joe"
                      <joe.toledo              To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @disney.com>             cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Re: How to Start workflow on customer table?
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      09/02/2004 07:24
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

If you are going to use the event (i.e. SAVED or CREATED) then you need
to use SWE_EVENT_CREATE to raise the event and then enable the type
linkage to your WF definition (SWETYPV) or use Start Conditions
(SWB_COND)

If you don't want to start your WF from an event, you might want to try
using FM SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE.