refreshing the buffers

Aner Arkady aaner at iai.co.il
Thu Sep 2 07:48:51 EDT 2004

SWU_OBUF.
----- Original Message -----=20
From: <Simon_Freer at eu.fmo.com>
To: <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 12:31 PM
Subject: refreshing the buffers

> Hi
>
> Can anybody remind me what the transaction is to refresh the buffers
please

> Ta
>
> Simon

___

> The affairs, business and property of Federal-Mogul Bradford Limited =
are
> being managed by the Joint Administrators, Simon Freakley, James =
Gleave
and
> Peter Holder. Federal-Mogul Bradford Limited is a debtor under Chapter =
11
> of Title 11 of the United States Code.
>=20
 =20
The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel =
Aircraft Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential =
or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the =
intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee, =
please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of =
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this =
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete =
it from your computer. Thank you.=20