Workflow and BOR

Caillet, Eric Eric.Caillet at logicacmg.com
Wed Sep 1 03:04:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

i develop a Web application in relation to SAP ; in my application i fill a
Web form with any informations. When the user clicks on a button a workflow
must launch out.
My workflow is launched with the event REQUESTED of the BUS2089 object but
what i don't understand is how the event is generated and which are
information which I must provide to the workflow.

When the user clicks on a button, a BAPI is executed, thus i must launch the
event starting from the latter ?

Thanks
Eric C.