Call transaction method

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Wed Oct 27 02:44:49 EDT 2004

Hi

You could try to add the parameter "update 'S' "  to have a synchronous
update.

Kind regards

Koenraad

scontrerasc at hotmail.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
26/10/2004 19:06
Please respond to SAP-WUG

        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Call transaction method

Hi everybody,

I have a situation with a call transaction  in a method.  I make a call
transaction in order to complete technically a maintenance order.

If I tested de method it's working, but when I execute the workflow the
task
finished but doesn't change de order.

I proved to execute the task in dialag mode and it works.

Could you please give some advices?

thanks a lot,

Sandra Contreras

Charla con tus amigos en lmnea mediante MSN Messenger:
http://messenger.latam.msn.com/

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately