Container Operation-Programming

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Oct 22 02:14:47 EDT 2004

Hi Maorriyan,
You won't be able to get the material type back in the same step - the transaction doesn't pass out information as such.

Instead, wait for the event that tells you the data has updated to the database.
Then add after your MM11 step add a step to your workflow to get the data from the database .

Regards,
Jocelyn