workitem disappearance

Satya Atreya asatya2p at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 16:19:06 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have noticed that executable workitems once opened in 'Execute' mode but not really 'executed'  - would disappear from workflow inbox like 'already executed' workitems.
I have a user who wants to retain the 'executable' workitem in his inbox after he opens it in 'execute' mode, but backs out (using green back arrow on the top) without really executing it.

I would greatly appreciate any ideas / work arounds / config changes for workflow inbox views..etc.

Thanks,
Satya