Back to UWL after executing workitems through ITS?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Oct 15 10:50:22 EDT 2004

Hi Ove,
I came across this before (ISR's have three 'confirmations' which is rath=
er
annoying) & ended up asking OSS - see their response below.

We decided the best route was to explain that it is necessary to give som=
kind of confirmation that things got done rather than have a screen
disappear (did the browser just crash?)....
Cheers
Mike

I have checked the transaction you described above. Unfortunately, I
can only say that the information screen you mentioned can not be
disabled. In case of a change of the status of the workitem the
user will always be informed via this message, which leads to the
appearance the screen. This behaviour can not be disabled.
It is a standard behaviour of ther SAPGUI for HTML to display such
messages in a new screen.